Thursday, August 03, 2006

Benjamin

Benjamin stared naked across the suddenly crowded room, completely at a loss for what to do next.
Carey thumped him on the back and began to explain animatedly how the leaving party had taken their leave, and decided to return early for more of the squalor and sorority that the Manor had paid host to the past weeks.
Carey’s girlfriend was still obscured by the rug they had been lying under and was attempting to edge unseen out the other end, without success due to all the people standing on it.
“I thought we still weren’t speaking… after the incident.”
“Oh Benny, you must hardly know me! I knew what I was getting into when I started dating her, and besides, you both promised that was a crazy drunken one-off.”
“Quite.”
“Not speaking to you!? Have I ever not spoken to anyone?”
“I suppose not and hey, look! Someone’s throwing up in that suit of armor!”
And indeed they were. Which amused Carey so much he didn’t even notice his naked partner running straight through the crowd and out the door, breasts flapping in the evening breeze. It was an indicator of the kind of evening it was that not many other people noticed either.

Don’t do it everyone! And don’t blooooog with lots of energy or alcohol or hatred or love or anything else or music or your eyes. You gotta blog with your heart! Eyes don’t beat any blood! All they do is see things, but they don’t feel things!b Which is why I’;d lose my eyes before my handsd and an eye before a hand and all. I don’t evgne find it in me to love oyu. Uyou’re everything wrong with stupid everything. And you. And me.

1 Comments:

Blogger rosemarie said...

haha. classy.

August 03, 2006 9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Counter