Sunday, July 30, 2006

Ugly!

Ok, just putting this out there, but does everyone really attain heights of satisfaction word-wanking about themselves on their blogs, or are we all just a little hungry? SNICKERS.

Hehehehe, now I AM snickering. Also, just running this up the flag pole, but Tim Rogers is GODAWFUL ugly!!! And I mean, the idiot had to tour with Tex Perkins who ranks as not just the best looking, but the only good looking Australian rock start ever… I mean Barnsey, Bon Scott, all the guys from You Am I – BOGANS. Then there’s Kevin Mitchell I mean eugh, Bernard Fatting, Jet were all sinful, Michael Hutchence was no puddle of pie, Men At Work? Gangajang? UGLLLLLIIIEEEEE! We need sexier rock stars if we’re gonna really compete with the American and British markets.

Ok, I’m sleepy. Talk about uni and women later. If anyone reads this.


I cannot help but see that the grasses are greener this year
And cannot help but long for auburns.
So the salt-wind and I will dance to slow sweet melodies
Until the self-serving autumn returns.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Counter