Friday, June 23, 2006

Political Crap

I just plain don't believe in politics. The affiliation thing makes me FURIOUS, because it bags you into beliefs you don't hold, just to support ones that you do.
Rosie made me do this test thing, and whilst the questions were few and with poor choices, this reflects the polarity of my political opinion fairly well. I'd say I agree with most of these percentages.

Your Political Profile:
Overall: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Social Issues: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Personal Responsibility: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal
Fiscal Issues: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal
Ethics: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal
Defense and Crime: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i quite agree with you appraisal of politics. i dont like sitting on either side of the fence. to me it means you plain oppose the freedom of some people. and that doesn't sit well with me. i did one of those like, 909090000 question ones once and all it did was tell me everything i already knew - that i couldn't decide either way. to death with politics!!

and yes yes i made you do it. like i'm making you donate your organs to the San Perez Children's Hospital in Dominico, Haiti. Deal y'all!

June 25, 2006 5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Counter