Monday, July 24, 2006

It's What It Represents.

I am ambling through oceans of Mineral Water,
So let us drink to health.
I am scrambling through acres of wheatgrass,
But I can still see the sky.

And it was like the first protons had reacted in the sun,
As it burst over the horizon this morning.
And it was like every one blinked out, sucked dry,
When I saw you standing there.

But I will drive for long distances that I might learn,
Hoping that space will do what time can’t.
And all my wounds will be healed by the practitioner,
That goes only by the name of Freedom.

I long to feel the glaze come over my eyes as I seaward dream,
And in those eyes be naked, flying alone.
In that inward place I shall touch the molten god of the Sun,
And laugh at Daedalus, who lives below.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pirateguybrush said...

That was really good.

July 25, 2006 5:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Counter