Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Minor Wigglings

I’m trying to centralize my ever-increasing internet operations here, because I happen to like this site, and the good people at Google who keep it easy to edit and Ad-free, so it’s undergoing some renovations. If something is screwing up in your browser, doing things that you think it shouldn’t, please tell me.
I’ll hopefully be messing around with some weird features, and obviously they might not be completely user-friendly at first.

So just to start with there’s some purdy pictures and a jumpbox to my various comic pages, and soon, to all relevent pages. Yay for that. Soon, layout playing and interactive features like myspace music playing or animations. As always, comments are nice.

Oh, and if I haven’t accosted you already, my 24 hour comic entry for this year is available via the link above.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

here you go. comment. im sorry this is basic but most of my mental functions are at the moment in an effort to preserve remaining energy for totally ineffective legal process study. thought of way you can view my blog - well, the pretty one. i can add you on msn - right?

June 13, 2006 5:02 PM  
Blogger Cal Samson said...

yeah, go nuts.

You know my e-mail adress right?

if not, zebedy at gmail dot com. add away!

That goes for everyone, byt the way. MSN means I can rant at you directly.

June 13, 2006 5:12 PM  
Blogger Pirateguybrush said...

24 hour comic was amusing. Cute, too.

June 13, 2006 11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Counter