Friday, May 06, 2005

Matt Birnie is sexy

It's about damn time we had a good looking politician in this great land of ours.

I have had a great week.
State debating squad meet was deliciously relaxed and I even got home in time for numerous hours of sleeping. That made me feel bad becuase I am fundamentally opposed to the idea of sleep, but it is still nice to get. Like sex before marriage. But i'm fine with THAT.
So how's everyone else?

For your own sake, go now to http://www.mcsweeneys.net/links/lists/ and read the blender settings list and the names of sermons list. I am amused beyond wiggling. and also the lines after famous quotes one. test your general knowledge!

So I recently viewed the steven sondheim play A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum, when WAAPA put it on a while back. It is still the funniest performance I have seen all year. That and Steven berkoff's one man play Shakespeare's Villains were fantasitcally witty and well written/directed/acted/received. I have seen an alarming amount of theatre recently, ranging across the board but these two were the best. Here are the plays I've seen with the really really good ones in bold and the really really bad in italics.

Shakespeare's Villains
The Playboy of the Western World
Year 12 performance perspectives.
Saturday Night Fever
A Funny thing happened on the way to the Forum.
Influence (by david williamson. (!))
The Lightkeeper
The Lion King

And that's about all the live theatre in Australia right now. I'm yet to see War of the Roses, but i intend to. it looks semi-interesting. Yay for Bell Shakespeare company.

I've updated the site a little you'll see. There's the 24 hour comic challenge banner up and waving, i intend to take part, so support me. Also, ALL OF YOU TAKE PART. else i will look angrily in your general direction. There's also some stuff in the margin bit, like a visitor counter. YAY.
The other thing I've done is work. TOO MUCH OF IT. Year 12 sucks so much in terms of work, and i'm going to go and do some right now, becuase it needs doing, ALL THE TIME.

My undying love to y'all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Counter