Tuesday, April 26, 2005

"I'm more of a fan of open-ended, unrequited love"

So I have to go back to school tomorrow. How about that huh.

I think the only thing worse is that big brother starts again soon. I'm gonna go on a big long angry rant in about a week's time so prepare thyself.

But right now i feel kind of subdued. Like subdued hues. Like a lull. I don't quite know why.
I've been feeling really bored lately. And filling the gap with creative things like schoolwork, or songwriting, or cartooning but it still feels kind of dull. I need more to do.
I think the problem is that I sleep too much. I never want to go to bed because it's such a waste of time, but then I never want to get up in the morning because i never get enough sleep. And now that it's been holidays I've been getting 11 hours. I feel so dirty.
Why do we even need sleep? I get eternity to lie inert in my mahogany pajamas, why do I waste a third of my life doing it until then????

Anyway, it's all full throttle on Clockwork Orange from tomorrow onwards, the set is constructed and i get to see it tomoz. which should actually be awesome. It's all black glassy and snazzy. or so i hear.

Does anyone agree that the most irritating thing about the world is how little communication there seems to be in an increasingly globalizing planet? I mean news programs consist mostly of headlines to get you to watch more "watch more" comments later, and men and women are still incomprehensible to each other becuase there's no trust or dialogue, scientists spend millions of dollars a year on developing new codes and music and tv are getting more and more cryptic as they try and reflect the real world - which worries me.
I wish I knew what was going on.

New Hitchhiherks Guide movie comes out this thursday. You're damn right i'll be going to see it this friday. And you're damn right i'll be posting a long winded and praise-filled review of it this saturday. Might help put me in good spirits. Not so sure about Mos Def as ford, but i sure am impressed with what i've seen of zaphod and slarti.
See! half of you have no idea what the hell i'm talking about. It's all some kind of communication breakdown.

And now I must go. I have to write some deep and meaningful stuff on the last page or two of my Art folio before it's due tomorrow. shudder.
Wish me luck. lots of love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Counter