Sunday, May 01, 2005

You suck

Aww you guys suck so much.
Maybe they were all too hard. Ok, here are some clues. I've extented the song lyric out for you to make it easier.

1) Gillian, if you weren't my mother, I would make you my wife.

2) Hey, kids, rock and roll, nobody tells you where to go, ollie ollie ollie. (hint - read old post)

3) Look at them yo-yos, that's the way you do it, lemme tell you, them guys aint dumb

4) I said hey, hey, don't go giving all your sentiment away. Repeat.

5) One for sadness, two for joy, three for girls and four for boys, five for silver, six for gold and seven for a secret never to be told.

6) I called up the captain, said, please bring me my wine, he said, we haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

7) I'm so happy, cos today I found my friends, they're in my head, i'm so ugly that's ok cos so are you.

8) When you're weary, feeling small... when tears are in your eyes, i will comfort you...

9) I wanna move up and be a canadian or hang down low with the nice australians, i don't wanna be another i dont care again, whatdya gonna do Frank? go....

10) (this ones easy.) Last night i had the strangest dream, I sailed away to china, in a little red boat to find ya, you said you had to get your laundry clean... and i said... AINT NOTHING GONNA :

If you can't get them now you're never going to. God some are really basic.
have fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Counter