Sunday, November 20, 2005

NO

I’m so tired of being politically correct!

Shit to that! I quit! Our whole society is so obsessed with not offending people, with doing out little bit of good to cancel out our whole lot of bad.

“Sure, we drive 4-wheel drives in the city and mess up our kids by forcing them to act in telemovies about Jesus, BUT AT LEAST WE DON’T HATE NIGGERS. That makes it all ok. Look at all my fucking black friends at this dinner party. We’re eating the last remaining animal of this species tonight, and we’re doing it in a HOMOSEXUALLY FRIENDLY WAY.”

I mean I’m the first person to advocate being nice to everyone, but stop lying to yourselves people.

In other news I’ve decided that everyone is a hypocrite. Especially me. I mean I say and do completely different things all the time. Do I back up my heartfelt gut feelings with actions? Of course not. And you don’t either. I KNOW  that you don’t. I think at least we should stop faking it and just look in the mirror and say “Yes! I am ruining the planet! I do treat other people like crap! I eat to much fake food and I ran over your fucking dog with a lawnmower because it’s a bitey little shit! I AM NOT A GOOD PERSON!”

Then I will love you like the wave on the reef and the lion in the photograph.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I ran over your dog.

LOVE ME!

November 21, 2005 12:25 AM  
Blogger Cal Samson said...

I DO BABY!

November 21, 2005 3:58 PM  
Blogger Cal Samson said...

By the way, fellow they might be giants fan, (see, I can click on links), I just bought their Dial-a-song 20 years compilation, and man do they rock.
I still rank blue canary as their best song. Stupid and early as it may be. Or maybe The sun is a giant ball of incandescant gas.

November 21, 2005 4:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I loved Toonstruck.

November 22, 2005 12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Counter