Saturday, November 12, 2005

I'll prod your eye!

My sister gave into the iPod craze today. She’s a pod person.

Frankly I think they’re pretty useless, and the whole digital music age has passed me by as a result.
I prefer my record collection and my cd collection. It’s just so crap having all your music on an iPod. Or a computer. As if I’m going to keep my computer forever to hand down to my children. Or be bothered to burn it all to crappy CD-R’s just so I can have a physical, non-crashable copy. It’s too much trouble for it’s worth.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now I love my family's record collection, but I do find my mp3 player very convenient. You cant carry 100 LPs with you for any length of time.

November 12, 2005 8:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1 DVD = Roughly 57 albums.

Doesn't take much effort to burn your music to a dvd, they're just like cds, but much bigger.

November 13, 2005 1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not everyone has a DvD burner, jenius

November 13, 2005 5:14 PM  
Blogger Cal Samson said...

excellent points, well made.

They don't get me $300 though do they? :D

November 13, 2005 5:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not everyone has one, but you can get them for as cheap as $50. That's what, the cost of two cds?

November 14, 2005 12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Counter