Sunday, October 30, 2005

Focks News Alert!

Who wants to take bets on whether I make 50 posts before 1000 blog hits?

It’s so exciting, I have my birthday/xmas present video camera, so now I can be a deranged indie film nut who is after the “perfect shot” like surfers hunt the “perfect wave.”

In other news, I am 4 days into my web comic experiment and I haven’t quit yet. I certainly outlasted MY expectations. Plus, today’s was long and in colour, so I feel accomplished. Not to mention that I’ve done all this around copious exam study. BAH stupid exams. It’ll all be over when that heart gets to the end. (18 days)

4 Comments:

Blogger Toastghost said...

haha, i just went to your blog from the link on veech's space and came up with the 'mega site of bible studies and information'

October 31, 2005 3:28 PM  
Blogger Toastghost said...

loved the comics btw

October 31, 2005 3:30 PM  
Blogger Cal Samson said...

hahahahahah that's awesome! I'm so putting a link to that. Cos i'm so godly and all.

thank ye so much!, read them daily and support fledgling WA art.

October 31, 2005 4:13 PM  
Blogger Toastghost said...

POST!!!!!!

November 07, 2005 3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Counter