Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I'm "Dave Hughes Angry"

Oh boy do I ever need to post here.

Well, I would have, ya see, but there’s been a strange and wonderful lack of ANYTHING IN MY LIFE.

I am be-swamped with study for these infernal examinations, (get to end of the goddam grass love heart bitch) and in any free moment I’m learning to drive and drawing my daily comic.

OH! RANT
I’m also writing a huge angry impassioned letter to the goddam West Australian for continuing to strip me of my beloved comics page! I can take losing Cathy, she was only 25% funny anyway, but when you strip me of my wizard of Id and Jeremy I cannot take your stupid fucking Japanese number shit any longer! GET BENT NEWSPAPER.

Join me in this PLEASE. If the West gets enough angry letters kicking their lazy butts, they might actually bring back our comics. Plus they might introduce new ones, Australian ones, go local industry! So shit on them, shit on them for me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Toastghost said...

my god?! i thouhgt i was the only one affected! everyone else has taken the absence of comics so well, i thought i was alone in my problem!

November 08, 2005 7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen brother! Don't let them mess you around!

November 09, 2005 9:05 PM  
Blogger Cal Samson said...

THANK YOU!

November 10, 2005 2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Counter