Thursday, October 06, 2005

I got more infinity than ya

Yes! 666 hits on my Blog! Take that Jesus. Should have read my ramblings while you still could! Dances satanic dance.

English exams meant communist espousal. That was kinda fun I guess, but it still sucks writing that many pages in 3 hours.

Just picked up the Wolfmother EP. Can’t wait until their sexy new album hits this country soon. And I’ll miss them because I’ll be too broke from all that leavers’ whiskey to go to Rock-it.

WOOOOOOOO. I found a store that sells new 4-track tape recorders. They still make them. How funky is that? Watch out demented world. I also went guitar shopping for a new really really old guitar, cos I want to sand one down and paint it all sorts of crazy things, then re-string and re-everything it. I can’t believe no where has them! I want crap and I want it now! Apparently even good old stolen goods dealers Cash Converters have upped their class level a notch and only sell “nice” guitars. Craaaaaarrrrp. Still, I have 3 already. Maybe another would just be silly.

I would go out tonight, but I haven’t got a stitch to wear. Dancing. Aren’t the smiths just great. I can actually dance to record. Can’t do that with Fleetwood mac. New records I have include pearl jam and very very soon the vinyl version of the Shins’ oh inverted world. I hope. I saw it. I just don’t have 20 bucks cash.

I wish you would all come to my house so that we could drink juice together and talk about the weather. I really do.

LOVE will probably just tear us apart again.

But still, LOVE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Counter