Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Nah nah naaaah nah, nah nah naah nuh

How catchy is the music on that Home Building Society advert with the mini cooper s'. I've had it in my head all day!
Sing with me!

Nah nah naaaah nah, nah nah naah nuh, na na naaah naaah nuna, nah naah nah nah!! repeat!

Plus the lyrics are almost as good as Mmm Bop.
Anyway, the good news is that I'm doing ok at school. the bad news being it's scary that there's only 4 weeks left of it really before mocks, study, TEE, what the hell then, etc.

So on that note I was writing my OSP for drama, the big final important tasky baby, and I need people who read this' contribution:
What is a song that is perfectly normal usually, and not normally connected with Satan, that when put into a serial killing and satan worshipping context, becomes infinately evil?

best one wins a signed photo of me!
Or the mexican orphan of their choice.

6 Comments:

Blogger Toastghost said...

come as you are - the real thing - land down under - my band (loosely, and assuming that eminem is satan) - how you remind me, sorta - creed my sacrifice - i beleive in thing called love - creep radiohead - another one bites the dust - alive - its all over now baby blue, dylan version - mr tamborine man - shine on you crazy diamond

August 23, 2005 10:16 PM  
Blogger Cal Samson said...

hahahahahahahhahaah Alive by pearl jam! that is soooo cruel. Imagine singing that to someone you were about to kill.

August 24, 2005 4:21 PM  
Blogger Toastghost said...

so wats the name of this mexican orphan? cos if its a hard enough worker and willing to perform ritual sacrifices ill buy it off you

August 25, 2005 4:22 PM  
Blogger Cal Samson said...

they're all called Juan. you know that.

Plus as I said, it's of your choice. I'm sure Juan Domingo has a good work ethic.

August 26, 2005 5:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jeez, how long do ya wanna go between posts. hurry up and update this thing for chrissakes.

August 29, 2005 9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The catchy song is called "Self Preservation Society," best arrangement you'll find is the Quincy Jones one used in the Italian Job. Find a copy. Now. Its great.

September 04, 2005 9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Counter