Saturday, August 13, 2005

Flippy nouveau rap-rod.

I love my mum.
She picked up my clothes off the floor, and just on that circumstantial evidence alone assumed they were dirty. ON FLOOR DOES NOT MEAN DIRTY. If they were dirty, i would have put them in the laundry basket or done the washing, wouldn't i have?
Anyways, inside said clothes lay my mobile phone, and it got a little damp. Just like Banda Aceh got a tad damp. So it's more fucked than jenna jameson.

So I had the fun, expensive and unwanted experience of buying a new mobile phone today, becuase my insurence company says water + phone = no $$$.

My new one is this :

And it was the only decent one there under a hundred bucks becuase i'm really not very rich at all. In fact now that i bought that phone I have under $10 left in my bank account.

Anyway, it doesn't have a camera like my old one, or a radio, or the other cool stuff, but it does have a colour screen, and plyphonics, and a cool flippy businessman style so I can pretend i'm better than i actually am.

Best of all, now i can make calls and send messages and recieve them again! I'm no longer communicationally retarded!
Note to me: always remove new snazzy phone before removing old snazzy pants.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool..lucky u ...who is this? jw..mark by any chance?

August 19, 2005 7:40 PM  
Blogger Toastghost said...

hurry up n update this thing dammit

August 20, 2005 2:11 PM  
Blogger Cal Samson said...

hehehehe nah, not mark. much much smaller and less furry... well... 0nly a bit less furry.

As for updating, NEVER! just because you splurge your blog with intricacies and... ah fuck it i can't even be bothered typing this, let alone posting.

August 20, 2005 5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Counter