Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I'm Blogging out of Word


This is all rather kooky really. You can write up Blog entries and do all the usual stuff on Word, so you’re familiar with the environment and it spell-checks for you. I’m rather plussed.

Plus you get this nifty little toolbar up the top with all these fancy options that you get anyway, but now you don’t need the internet to draft stuff up, or a browser to post it up. Plus you can use all the fancy colours and shapes and stuff I assume. Let me just check. I am now using a font I don’t think the regular browser will accept. Funk daddy. I guess it’ll just convert this all into Arial and be boring. Well, there’s nothing like experimentation for the dull and rainy day. Highlighting might not work either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Counter