Friday, October 07, 2005

Bad News for People who love Geoff Gallop

Do not go gentle into that good night
Rage, Rage against the dying of the light

Incoherantpschobabblethatisfuntoanalysiemybarn.

Go here: www.bookcrossing.com
Best thing ever.

Also I bought a 4-track. It’s like sex, but it actually cost more. And it doesn’t get sticky when you stroke its slot. At least I hope not. My tapes might spoil. I need headphones with a fat jack tho.

Clinically, I should actually have died today because there wasn’t much to do. And no one to talk to. I hate it when there’s absolutely no one who you can ramble at. Not even some random on the Clarkson train who wanted me to tell them about the Country Bears.

STAPLER, CHOCOLATE, SPEAKERS, PEN, SELF is what I am looking at right now. If you can’t see the same things, you’re probably not an alien symbiotic plant leeching off my lower cortex for precious optic nutrients. Or maybe you are, but are pretending not to be. Who really actually knows any more. Maybe superman does. Nic Cage’s child is called Kal-el. Maybe he’s the one who knows. I doubt it. Someone will probably kidnap him and steal his skin, just like they did to all the other supermen.

Speaking of things that sound like Nic Cage, Nick Cave’s film The Proposition has a crap title doesn’t it. It sounds like it should star meryl streep. It doesn’t though. It’s good. I hear.

Until you’ve formed an opinion on Nick Cave, don’t eat anything containing blue. No green food, blue food or purple food. Blue food?

Go eat blue food.

Babies and empathy,  xox  

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bookcrossing. What a great idea.

October 17, 2005 1:16 AM  
Blogger Cal Samson said...

The best I've heard all month.

October 18, 2005 7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Counter