Thursday, May 24, 2007

Wars and rumours of wars...

Oh, and a somewhat public announcement.

Maybe you've caught rumours, or heard my longings, or maybe I've already been in touch with you personally, but if not and you're just cruising, I'm moving to Melbourne on the 15th of July. Which is around 7 weeks away.

This'll mean a few things, the relevant ones being:
- Dearth of blog posts mid-year. Not like you're reading anyway.
- Dearth of me around.

I'll obviously try and see everyone, and see them as much as possible, before I go, but I can't be everywhere and I see hardly anyone regularly as it is. There will be an array of gatherings of various formality, various levels of closeness of friendship and various levels of size at various locations. You'll know about the ones relevant to you.

Feel free to actually comment on this post. It's a good opportunity for me to avoid going into this in detail which giving you the illusion of inquiry.
Do try to miss me.

2 Comments:

Blogger ElleBelle said...

Yeh Im sure I'll c u b4 :)

May 26, 2007 1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'll get some people, and we'll have a miss for you.

May 29, 2007 12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Counter