Friday, August 05, 2005

Killing me loudly... with his gong.

When it gets down to pun blog titles you know you're in trouble. Maybe I should write a self help book and start voting Republican.

Top 5 reasons why I should logically be worshipped by you:
5) I'm hotter than you. Easily. No question.
4) Some people say I resemble John Lennon when i wear my circle sunglasses, and people thought John Lennon looked like Jesus when he had a beard.
3) I own 2 cacti
2) My shit dont stank.
1) Has anyone ever REALLY presented you with a better option?

Did you know Elvis had a pet kangaroo? That is soooo rather cool. When I'm a ridiculously dressed celebrity I'm gonna have to find myself a unique animal pet. Like I am sooo jealous of Michael Jackson's Bubbles monkey. Apart from the millions of dollars and property, that is the only aspect of Michael Jackson i feel jealousy towards. And how Angelina Jolie has those little ethiopian children as pets, that's creative! I have decided though, to get a Jaguar. the animal kind, not car. Then I can stroke it whilst sitting on my throne in my skull cave and make it brutally maul anybody who lowers the sexiness rating around their 20m radius.

Out of interest, if you had a racehorse, what would you name it? I've been thinking about it and I'm really not sure. It has to be short and catchy, but funny, and they often have 2 word names.
Off the top of my head, my 5 current race horse names:
5) Whining Badger
4) Spanking Paris
3) Remediality
2) Ride me Harder
1) Neigh

well, i'm spent. I need some desert, so i'm off to surf other people's better written and more influential blogs. I'm also going to dance to this great groovy song that just came on, GET it NOW
It's called Alice May, by Andy Clockwise, and you can download it free and legal from the triple j website.

sex and cookies (hopefully not too closely together, uncomfy) to all of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Counter