Monday, January 23, 2006

Killing whilst bantering

You know what’s a great word? Braggadocio.

I find that everyone has one really interesting obscure place where they like to be touched, and for everyone’s it’s slightly different.

“I don’t care if I fuck up, I’m going on a date, with a rich white lady, ain’t life great?”
NO ELIOTT, LIFE IS NOT GREAT AT ALL. Life is one crushing blow after another until you want to hide in a small hole and just quit because everyone is beautiful until you find out they’re not, and then they look even nicer. I saw someone that looked so much like someone I know that I thought they were today. Yes, ichi ban, that’s what I said.
You know it’s bad when the dreams start again. Filing cabinets of the mind, apparently.

Click Click Click my chair is making clicking noises at me. GROWL! Yeah. That shut the bastard up like a shivering penis. Don’t creakity crick at me.

I should make an absentee list each day of people I should be seeing or talking to and not. I feel bad. I want to be able to do the Robbie Williams impersonating Elvis pose in that video clip. So fucking sexy, I’m going out right now and buying a glitter suit.
Then you’ll touch me in my special place. Damn women, they just don’t understand. Damn men too I suppose.

Bridge your gaps, then burn those bridges. LOVE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Counter